- Complete closing duties including setting up and breaking down necessary supplies and tools.
- Cleaning all equipment, food and beverage prep areas as well as other areas within the lobby area.
- Set up, stock, and maintain work areas.
- Able to masterfully mix alcohol beverage without a recipe and create perfectly balanced cocktails.
- Serve beer and wine to customers and have strong product knowledge on both.
- Input orders and obtain payment and provide change.
- Process all orders and collect payment from customers.
- Provide assistance in Food and Beverage areas including busing, cleaning and resetting tables.
- Count bank at end of shift, complete designated cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts, and secure bank.
These physical demands represent the physical requirements necessary for an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the position. Reasonable accommodation can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of the position.
- Associate must be able to stand for up to 8 hours a day consecutively.
- Associate may have to stand, walk, reach with arms and hands, climb or balance, and to stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
- Associate is often required to sit and use his or her hands and fingers, to handle or feel.
- Ability to lift, pull, and push moderate weight (minimum of 20 lbs).
- Vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
- Associate must talk and hear.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Prior experience working in upscale bar preferred.
- Superior Customer Service.
- Knowledge of alcohol drinks mixing recipes and terminology.
- Ability to develop constructive working and interpersonal relationships with colleagues and customers.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Hands-on experience with cash register and POS systems.
- Active listening and effective communication skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to read and process orders as they appear on the screen
- Food safety and sanitation knowledge required.
- Minimum 1-2 years previous bartending experience.