Located in beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida, DeRomo's Gourmet Restaurant is currently seeking Servers to join our Food and Beverage Team.
The Server is responsible for serving all guests in a prompt, courteous, efficient and enthusiastic manner according to the polices set forth in the handbook and manuals, takes full responsibility for each guest’s complete satisfaction.
Our full time compensation package includes an $5.63 hourly wage plus gratuity, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, vacation, Accrued PTO after 90 days , dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Prepares and checks tables before service, making sure that all items for service are clean and reset for lunch/dinner service.
- Learns menu items and is able to describe and communicate items to guest
- Suggests dishes, assisting in drink or wine selections, informing guest of food preparation details communicating customer needs to kitchen.
- Provides ultimate dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering dessert and drinks, removing course plates, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Wine knowledge preferred. Ability to open and pour wine at table side.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Work in an environment that upholds our core values
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Excellent guest perception
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Has a working knowledge of all registers.
DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.