DeRomo’s Gourmet Market and Restaurant is currently seeking a Host/Hostess to join our team!
At DeRomo's Gourmet Market and Restaurant, we strive for exceptional taste and consistency, as well as unparalleled customer service. We recognize that our employees are our most valuable resource to make this happen. Our team members make us who we are by being who they are and by bringing their passion for great food and great service into the workplace. The Host/Hostess greets and seats guests in a professional and welcoming manner while practicing strong guest service etiquette.
- Greets and welcomes guests with a smile and enthusiasm.
- Manages reservations to effectively seat entire restaurant.
- Answers the telephone and takes reservations in a professional and courteous manner.
- Possesses knowledge of the food and beverages served.
- Understands mechanics of service and can arrange tables for large parties.
- Maintains restaurant entrance (interior and exterior) throughout shift.
- Maintains a clean and organized area.
- Appears and acts in a professional manner.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by management.
- Knowledge of proper etiquette and service standards.
- English language and professional communications skills are required.
- Ability to take direction.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Must have problem solving abilities, be self-motivated, and organized.
- Commitment to quality service, and food and beverage knowledge.
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market and Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.