DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant is seeking a reservation host to assist guest making reservations on the phone.
- Answers all incoming calls promptly, in an attentive, courteous, and efficient manner
- Books room reservations with assistance of Open Table
- Provides guests with information regarding specials and amenities available at the restaurant.
- Sends confirmations to our guests after making a reservation or upon request of the guest.
- Places any notes pertinent to the guest’s dining requests
- Assists guest with inquiries, cancellations, or modifications to existing reservations
- Provides outstanding guest service
- Possesses the ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple tasks at once
- Performs assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through, courtesy, cooperativeness and works with minimum supervision
- Uses a variety of computer applications including Micros and Open Table
- Performs other duties as requested by management
- Follows all SOPs as communicated by Management
- Maintains cleanliness of work area
- Adheres to all safety rules and regulations
- Maintains flexibility in scheduling
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to understand and write English
- Report for work in a well-groomed manner with name tag on
- Speak to guests in a warm, friendly and courteous manner
- Good organizational skills and able to work independently
- Effective conflict management and decision-making is required
- Must work well under pressure and be able to resolve guest concerns
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Previous 1-2 years experience as Reservation Sales Agent preferred
- Basic understanding of Guest needs, desires and methods of servicing to Guest Satisfaction, adaptable to change.
Our attractive compensation package includes medical, dental, vision, life, 401k with match, STD/LTD, vacation, PTO, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.