DeRomo's Gourmet Market, located in The Promenade Shopping Center in Bonita Bay, is hiring experienced Pizza Makers. We are famous for our hand-made pasta. If you have a passion for making pasta and you thrive in a fast-paced, high volume environment - we want to hire you! We have both full-time and part-time positions available. These are year-round positions. If you are a team player who enjoys providing exceptional guest service, then DeRomo's is the place for you!
- Accurately complete daily production batch record entries.
- Make pizza dough
- Record, fill orders with quality customer service standards
- Knowledgeable of quality control requirements for all packaging and/or production operations.
- Conscientious handling of inventory to avoid damage or adulteration.
- Visual inspection of overall appearance of finished product throughout the run to meet product specifications.
- Monitor for correct code date, label, seal integrity, and product quality throughout all processes.
- Maintain a neat and clean workspace.
- Perform all operations in accordance with facility SOPs
- Assist at efficient production and/or packaging operations for daily scheduled runs.
- Safe operation of all equipment.
- Sanitation and custodial services of facility and equipment.
- Proper use and handling of cleaning supplies
Our compensation package for full-time Associates includes a competitive hourly rate, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, Accrued Time Off after 90 Days, dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market and Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.