Located in beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida, DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant as well as The Center Bar is currently seeking Bartenders to join our Food and Beverage Team.
Part time, full time and seasonal positions (with an option to become year round) are available. Our full time compensation package includes an $5.44 hourly wage plus gratuity, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, vacation, Accrued PTO after 90 days , dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Greets guests pleasantly as they approach the bar; promotes house drinks and utilizes up selling whenever possible to maximize revenues.
- Monitors guest behavior and guest alcohol consumption to determine when alcohol service to the guest should cease; notifies management of incidents involving excessive alcohol consumption or impaired condition of customers
- Verifies identification whenever the age of a guest requesting an alcoholic beverage service
- Sets up bar including all liquor, mixers, ice, garnishes, glassware and supplies.
- Assists with inventories unused liquor and beverages.
- Obtains, counts and secures bartender’s bank; receives payments from guests; gives accurate change and balances cash drawer at end of shift.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- Upholds our Core Values
- Prepares beverages requested by guests or servers according to standard operating procedures establishing proper portions and ingredients to control costs and provide consistent product to the guests.
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) used in the workplace.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to take direction.
- Professional communication skills.
- Ability to work calmly and effectively under pressure.
- Self-motivated, organized, and ability to problem solve.
- Previous bartender experience required.
- TIPS Certified.
- Knowledge of proper service etiquette and standards.
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market & Restaurant as well as The Center Bar are managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.