DeRomo's Gourmet Market and Restaurant is hiring experienced Prep Cooks! The Prep Cook prepares foods according to company recipes.
- Confers with the manager on duty about prep list to determine requirements for the day.
- Follow company recipes and procedures when preparing food.
- Works in a clean, efficient, and organized manner.
- Maintains a high standard of hygiene and appearance.
- Help conserve costs and control waste.
- Observes good sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintains a sense of ownership with respect to kitchen equipment.
- Works effectively and professionally with other departments of the restaurant.
- Assists in clean-up work as required.
- Adheres to policies as set forth in the associate handbook and department manual.
- Does any other duties requested by management.
Required Skills and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
DeRomo’s Gourmet Market and Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.