Located in beautiful Bonita Springs, Florida, DeRomo's Gourmet Restaurant is currently seeking Servers to join our Food and Beverage Team.
The Server is responsible for serving all guests in a prompt, courteous, efficient and enthusiastic manner according to the polices set forth in the handbook and manuals, takes full responsibility for each guest’s complete satisfaction.
Part time, full time and seasonal positions (with an option to become year round) are available. Our full time compensation package includes an $5.44 hourly wage plus gratuity, medical, dental, vision, STD/LTD, Life, 401k with match, vacation, Accrued PTO after 90 days , dining and travel discounts, special offers from our business partners, and discount programs for selected cell phone providers.
- Prepares and checks tables before service, making sure that all items for service are clean and reset for lunch/dinner service.
- Learns menu items and is able to describe and communicate items to guest
- Suggests dishes, assisting in drink or wine selections, informing guest of food preparation details communicating customer needs to kitchen.
- Provides ultimate dining experience, delivering items, fulfilling customer needs, offering dessert and drinks, removing course plates, replenishing utensils, refilling glasses.
- Wine knowledge preferred. Ability to open and pour wine at table side.
- Adhere to grooming and appearance standards
- Work in an environment that upholds our core values
Qualifications, Education, Experience, Skills, and Abilities:
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills
- Excellent guest perception
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Has a working knowledge of all registers.
DeRomo's Gourmet Market & Restaurant is managed by Columbus Hospitality Management, a company committed to providing quality service and memorable guest experiences in a positive and welcoming work environment. We are focused on supporting the needs of our team through our commitment to the family/work life balance and by providing development opportunities.
We are proud to be a Drug Free Workplace/EOE. All applicants will be required to submit to a background check prior to employment.